Be amongst the first to hear when new properties become available by joining our free mailing list.
If you currently own or intend to purchase residential property for rental on Hayling Island, you should seriously consider our professional residential property management service. As we are specialists, we know how to manage property for optimum performance, whilst ensuring smooth running tenancies, and compliance with the various landlord/tenant laws. Whether you have a single property or a portfolio of properties with complicated management requirements our lettings team will assist you through the maze.
Maximise the return on your investment contact us now on 023 9246 7271.
We offer various services to meet your individual needs whether you are a private landlord, an investment landlord or a corporate property company.
Let and manage the property: Full Management.
Let the property and accept the rent: Part Management.
Purely let the property: Find-a-Tenant.
Our service includes;
- Visiting you at your property, and providing a rental valuation and any other advice which you may require about letting your property
- Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations
- Locating suitable tenants. Your property will be marketed for rent and we usually have tenants waiting on our computer database
- Accompanying tenant applicants to view the property
- Credit searching, vetting & fully referencing all tenants through our nominated independent referencing company
- Preparing a suitable tenancy agreement and arranging signature by the tenant
- Collecting and holding as stakeholders a deposit (bond) from the tenant
- Preparing an inventory and schedule of condition and agreement of the same
- Supervising the transfer of gas, electricity, water and council tax accounts into the tenant's name
- Receiving rental payments monthly in advance, and paying you as agreed, together with a detailed statement from our specialised computer software system
- If required paying regular outgoings for you from rental payments
- Inspecting the property periodically and sending a report (full management)
- Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance, first liaising with you in the case of larger works
- Keeping in touch with the tenant on a routine basis, and arranging renewals of the agreement as necessary
- Checking tenants out as required, re-marketing, re-letting and continuing the process with the minimum of vacant periods to ensure that you receive the optimum return from your property
- Issuing & serving of appropriate legal notices if & when required
- EPC. Energy Performance Certificate.
From October the 1st 2008 any property being marketed for let must have an Energy Performance Certificate. The document must form part of the marketing material. HPM Estate & Letting Agents can organise this.